I don't know what to write actually. What should I write about, eh?
I've graduated from Semeken Pre-University, on 17th April 2015. Glad that I passed the main subject.
... okay I gotta feeling that this post is kinda boring.
Okay. A lot has happened this year and it's already half of the year. I've had my bad and good days. Ramadhan is coming veeerrrryyyy soon too. Can't wait for it, and for the very first time, this year we'll be celebrating Raya in Sabah. Usually we'll go back to Perlis and celebrate it there. But, this year mum decided to go back there during Raya Haji. I'm so excited! It has been so long that we didn't celebrate Raya in Sabah. I've missed it. Hopefully my friends can come and celebrate with me. I never had many friends coming to our house during Raya. Usually it's only close friends. But, I'm grateful that they came, though. It's just I've always wanted more of my friends to come. That would make me so happy. Maybe one day.
Oh, and I'm currently working. No, not now. It's 2300 right now (by the time I'm writing this). I mean, during the day. I'm working in a handicraft and gifts shop. No, that shop is not mine. I'm only a worker there. I'm saying that because people keep asking me if that shop is mine. And the way they look at me when they ask about the price; oh my God. I feel like hanging a big name tag that says, "I'M ONLY A WORKER HERE". Like, seriously. Haha. I sound like I hate my job. Well, I only hate it when there's no customers and I hate working alone. Yes, I only work alone in that shop because it's only a small shop. On my first day, it was okay. Until the second and third day came. Oh my God, I felt like I wanted to cry. HAHA. Because I was so alone and bored. I was thinking of quitting the next day too. It's nice being alone sometimes but I hate being lonely. Whenever I'm alone, I will over think. And the next thing is, I'm already down. But, now, I'm kinda used to it. Working alone, I meant. Of course it's boring, but what is there I can do? Sigh. Oh, I was thinking of applying as a substitute teacher. But I haven't went to the PPD yet to get the form. Supposed to get it today from my friend, but she too haven't go there yet. So, I don't know when I'm going to apply it. After Raya, hopefully.
I can't wait for my payday. I seriously need money right now and I really need to buy some stuff. Hopefully I can make it til payday. HAHA *cries*
Okay it's already 0000. I'm going to sleep. Need to wake up early and go to work early too. Hopefully I can fall asleep because I've slept during the day and I drank a glass of coffee last night.
Goodnight. Sleep well.