current life and books
I don't know what made me want to update my blog today, which is 12.04AM. But, why not? I've been abandoning my blog since my last update in April. And I just realized that. That was like two months ago! Well, I'm just gonna go straight to the point.
About my life? Hmm. My life so far is kind of dull. Nah. My life is good, actually. Ended my second semester pretty badly (YES, badly. sigh). Had 13 days of holiday so far. There's six days left and believe it or not, I'm kind of excited to go to school. No, not because my holiday is boring (actually, it is) but I'm just in the mood to go to school. And this year is my last year going to a school and wearing a school uniform. I don't know. I just kind of like the situations at school rather than in this house. Being at home is heaven (can't deny that) but, sometimes I don't like the situations I'm in. I don't know, man. Can't even describe it in words..............
MOVING ON!
You know that book (or a movie) where there's this girl and a guy found themselves at a Church and then they became friends and they ended up being a sweet and awesome couple and then--you get what I mean, right? Duh! The Fault In Our Stars? By John Green? "Okay? Okay."??
Well, my mum bought that book for me (because I told her I wanted that book. Thanks, mum!). Unfortunately (not really), that book was so "famous", mum couldn't find it in every bookstore she went in KK. Finally, thank God, mum found it in a bookstore called Times. But, the book was not a single book (it was plural. just kidding). It was in a package with three other books that's also by John Green. So, my mum called me whether I still wanted it or not. Of course I wanted it! The only thing that made me think twice is because of the price. It costed me (yes, me. because it was my money) RM148 but mum got a discount by getting a member card. But, still. Ugh. Though, getting that book was worth it. Took me nearly a week to finish the book because I stopped reading for days. I didn't want it to end!
I've finished reading it on Thursday last week. And tonight (midnight, to be exact) I'll start reading another one. I think I'm going to finish it within this week or maybe for two or three days. Next book will be Looking For Alaska. I've read the summary. Found it interesting. Okay, that's all for tonight. Adios.

