Questions!

1: Real (first) Name?
- Nur Syahira binti Allic
2: Current crush!?
- secret. lol
3: Addiction?
- hmmmmmmm i don't know ._.
4: How tall am I?
- 174cm. maybe? ._.
5: Relationship status?
- single and ready to mingle. lol
6: Girls I trust?
- i don't know what to believe
7: Boys I trust?
- i don't know who to trust
9: Current mood?
- neutral
10: When was the last time I did something for the 1st time?
- i can't remember 
11: Confession;
- i haven't bathe since yesterday evening. HAHA
12: Who I miss?
- my Mum, my best friends, my ex-classmates, my old high school
13: Who I last hugged?
- my cat xD
14: Who understands me?
- NO ONE! lol
15: Someone who is always there for me:
- music
16: Last Text?
- my friend from SMK Keningau 2
17: Who’s a stranger:
- everyone's a stranger
18: Who makes me laugh the most?
- right now? my friends from SMK Keningau
19: Who I do the craziest stuff with?
- right now? no one
20: Who makes me smile?
- everyone can make me smile
21: What am i listening to?
- I Wont See You Tonight by Avenged Sevenfold
22: Turn on’s?
- dimples, tattoos, abs, guys that smell good, guys with good English, etc etc etc
23: Turn offs?
- alcoholic, rude, disrespectful, bad English, bad smell, etc etc etc
24. Bestfriends?
- Vennia Glacia George & Ameliana Joanes Leong
26: Second confess?
- are you trying to dig my secrets? 
27: What I hate?
- animal abuse, people who talk shit, ants -_- 
28: Who’s annoying?
- you. hahhahaha -_-
29: Favorite Sex position?
- .______________. whut
30: Last person to give you butterflies?
- got la that. hahahahah -___-

unspoken

we judge people even though we don't know the truth about them

.................................................................................................
Tumblr
a social web that understands me

Tumblog

................................................................................................

credits
All content found on this blog © NSAAI unless stated.
Layout codes by Fiffy. Sidebar Hover Eff by: Eoedesigns Image Hover Eff by: Janani Pixels by: pixeldiary.