When i speak you listen !

Hi guys ! Just ignore the title . lol
I haven't update my blog because my laptop wont connect to the internet . No, it wont detect out wifi .
But it can detect our neighbour's wifi -,-
Right now i'm updating using my smartphone . Thank God there's an app for blogger .
If i waited my laptop to detect our wifi, maybe my blog will be abandoned -,-
But i'm not gonna wait any longer ! I have to update my blog ! I have to ! lol

Okay, January will end in just a few days . And on Chinese New Year we'll be going to Kuching, Sarawak :D
It's our first time going there . Hopefully we won't get lost . lol
And we'll be taking Air Asia ! It's our first time taking Air Asia .
Kena berebut tempat duduk la ni -,-

Ugh . I can't stand typing on my smartphone . It's so hard .
Hopefully my laptop can detect our wifi soon !


unspoken

we judge people even though we don't know the truth about them

.................................................................................................
Tumblr
a social web that understands me

Tumblog

................................................................................................

credits
All content found on this blog © NSAAI unless stated.
Layout codes by Fiffy. Sidebar Hover Eff by: Eoedesigns Image Hover Eff by: Janani Pixels by: pixeldiary.